You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

KVH Tracvison LF in motion dome

I am in the process of updating the electronic in my 04 changing over to HD. I will be removing the tracvision because I do not have enough room on the roof for both. I also have a 42" Zenith Plasma monitor which will go to. If anyone is interested I can deliver to Spearfish and if not I will be listing on Ebay. Both pieces are in good shape but do not support HD. Please make an offer. I will be in NV and UT until moving to Gillette.

Ron let me know if you get two buyers. I have one just like it , except white. Same deal no HD.

Jimmy

(05-11-2013, 03:17 PM)ron skeen Wrote:  I am in the process of updating the electronic in my 04 changing over to HD. I will be removing the tracvision because I do not have enough room on the roof for both. I also have a 42" Zenith Plasma monitor which will go to. If anyone is interested I can deliver to Spearfish and if not I will be listing on Ebay. Both pieces are in good shape but do not support HD. Please make an offer. I will be in NV and UT until moving to Gillette.
I have sold all of the above

May 23,2015
I have removed all of the Marantz sound components systems out of my 04. I have remotes, manuals, and wiring. If anyone interested I have all with me and will be in NV, UT, CA, CO, and lots of states between to TN. If anyone interested make me an offer. Thanks
Marantz DV4200 DVD Player
[b]Marantz SR 4200 5.1 Channel 350 Watt Receiver[/b]
[b][b]Marantz VHS VCR Player
[/b]
[/b]

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck