You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1990 Bergundy and Silver Newell in Mesa AZ

I spotted my 90 leaving the front of my house with her bill, her new owner and len his buddy who flew down from colorado to help bill drive up to colorado.

they are really great guys and we had a great time from the time i picked them up at the airport last nite. they got the newell overview and this morning we went for a long drive to practice. he did great

the picture is of Bill and Len right before they left this morning and the guy waving is bill in the passenger seat. Len was starting the drive.

a little sad to see her leave the house for the last time but happy to have made new friends.

tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom if you get bored you can fly up to Denver and detail my coach....
Flew back to Thibodaux yesterday for a month.
Your old coach looks great and I'm sure Bill will learn to love it!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

now i have two weeks to get the 02 ready to hit the road.

we spent a ton of hours getting the 90 spiffed up.

we went for a long drive this morning and i asked him if it drove how he expected. last summer they spent in a winnebago class c. he said in that coach that after 6 hours of driving it was tough. he was amazed at how easy and fun the 90 was to drive. like i have said many times....rides and drives like a cadillac.

he and len were alot of fun.

tom

The new owner is lucky and I am sure that he knows it. Very difficult to get anything used that you could get into and start traveling.
Congrats guys

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Wow. That coach was shining like new money

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Awesome. Bill's family is going to really enjoy it.

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Congratulations to the new owners and Tom and Darlene. We looked at that coach last summer and decided it just wasn't for us. I had a lot of sleepless nights trying to convince myself I made the right decision in walking away, but it was the correct one for us. Tom did a great job making that rig "trouble free". We bought a 30ft Lazy Daze and love it.

Tim and Norie

i talked to bill and his buddy len yesterday and they said it drove perfectly up to denver. they got a good taste of what it was like to go up steep grades.

when i talked to len he said that as they were driving to denver they saw a tan f350 pickup coming up behind them. they joked that they thought it was me coming to take the 90 back. (i have a tan f350).

tom