You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

96 Newell for sale Siera Vista AZ.

Anyone know about this coach?
A friend was wondering If I knew anything about it.
http://www2.svherald.com/classifieds/tra...s_campers/

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
25 ft Haulmark car hauler with Andersen Anti sway
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

there was one similar if not the same one for sale in albuqurque nm a couple of years ago. since there are so few 38' series 60 newell coaches, i would guess it is the same one. if i recall it was used for a mobile office and had a full wrap on it. but i dont know anything about it.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Rare and a Hot Rod to say the least.

Jimmy

I called the guy and it is a regular coach not any office package. It has a chrome package on the engine. He has had it 4 yrs. 147K miles, 2 Basement AC units. Aqua hot, no propane, Residential Fridge. Bed in back is sideways. His name is Larry. He said it is immaculate and always been stored inside. Sounds like a nice coach.

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
25 ft Haulmark car hauler with Andersen Anti sway
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

This sounds like the one listed multiple times on ebay about 4 years ago. If I remember correctly it was listed around $150k, then dropped a bit in subsequent listings. I did hear he eventually sold it for about $100k.
His listings did show it having a wrap and he said he would remove the wrap once sold. The exterior colors were a light green or aqua. THere are some pictures in the "other forum" that show 2 38's not sure if they are the same or not. The interior pictures from 4 years ago look like it was nicely updated.
This could be a nice purchase for someone that wants a 38'.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337