You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

94' on eBay

http://bit.ly/11oRrw3

I suspect this one will sell. 39' and looks cared for.

Jimmy

And priced right. Not like the other one for $75
This one has aqua hot too.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Interesting to watch the bids. Today the buy it now dropped from 45k to 38k. Within the last few sec a bid came it at 35k. That must of been the reserve. As it sold. Some one got a nice coach at a good price. My take....

Jimmy

I bought this coach. #366 . So far everything is going well. Taking care of a few issues, the entry door was hard to close. Needed adjustment and the little plastic around the stricker replaced.
Replaced the 7 pin round trailer light connector with a 7 flat, air leak at a regulator in the water compt. Installing a new front tv. We used it right away on a trip to port aransas and had a great time.
Interested in seeing what fuel mileage it will get pulling my 10,000 lb enclosed trailer, it sure has more power than my classic with the 903. But the 903 was pretty good on fuel. We pulled a friend of mines stacker trailer a couple of years ago to Cordova ill., about 20,000 lbs loaded and got 6.5 mpg with the generator running and ac's on. I expect the 8v92 to do a little worse. We only cruise at 65. Paul

paul, congrats!

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Congrats Paul & welcome!!

Jimmy

Congrats, Paul...smoking deal!!