You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Generator update

hi bill, thanks for the kind words. at least your fridge fix was cheaper and easier than mine was.

since i had actually never used the fridge after i put it in other than run it for a few days i didnt know how long it would take to frost up. i figured it would be like the old days where it would take 6 mnths or so. not a month.

sorry you had issues with it and the genny.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Hey Bill glad yall are enjoying the coach.
What is the situation in Colorado Springs with the recent fires?
We were there a couple months ago, hope the fires didn't do too much permanent damage.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Bill, you did send the boys outside to check the oil level first RIGHT!!!Winkin the rain...

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

You Know it....always busting the boys' hump. They are getting pretty adept at getting us set up and hooking up the towed. I don't think I'llput them up against Jimmy Johnson's crew but I'll keep them and live with the slower times! Forrest, from what I heard the Black Forest fire has cost insurance companies 350 million and things are somewhat back to normal here.We did the Whitewater rafting today and tonite we are having a picnic at the park with a Bluegrass band in Manitou. Tomorrow Pikes peak and then thrusday we head to Greely to tour University of Northern Colorado and their education department for son Will. Sure has been a great trip and definitely went bye to fast!

B

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT