You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

My Newell for Sale

Well, Gurus will know it first, My 2005 Newell Quad Slide #722 is going up for sale. I found a 2013 at Newell that I want, and I have to sell mine to swing it. As you know, I have my coach in excellent condition, spending 90K on it at Newell since I got it last year. I have been frustrated with it at times, but I found out that the problems with it was caused by myself, by not knowing the unit, as I should have. I am selling the Stacker I just had painted, with it, because I will buy a new one to be painted to match the new coach. Here is the write up on it:

For sale, 2005 Newell Quad-Slide, 60K miles, Well maintained with all the factory upgrades. This is the one everybody is looking for. It has the steerable tag axle, Awnings mounted on the roof, instead of the side. 500 HP Detroit Diesel with jake brake. Allison automatic 6 speed. ’05 is the Model where they made all of the changes that the new ones have. Front tires have been upgraded at Newell, along with the tags to 365’s (wider). All tires are new. New House Batteries (8), and new coach batteries(2) were replaced in January of this year. Newell ran it through their factory shop, and made every repair it needed this year. They installed the rear sway bar upgrade like the new ones have, making it handle like a sports car. It has Girard Patio Awnings, and 4 window awnings. 20 KW Power Tech Generator, new Inverter/battery charger, new transfer switch. Aqua Hot heat, four roof ducted roof airs. Dishwasher, new Microwave/convection oven. Sub Zero refrigerator, with 2 freezer drawers and ice-maker. 42” Plasma TV in salon, 42” Plasma TV in bedroom that rises out of foot of bed. In-motion Satellite TV antenna, new HD stationary TV antenna. Island Queen bed, shower in rear. Toilet in middle with dual entry. Air operated pocket door. Sofa with Hidabed in front cabin. Built-in central Vacuum System. Stacked Washer/Dryer, large closets, and plenty of drawers. Electric window shades. Matching Featherlite Stacker trailer with Hydraulic lift. I will have it listed for 549K for the pair. Let me know if anyone is interested..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Coach Name: Hakuna Matata, 2005 Coach 722 47' Quad Slide, DD Series 60, Allison 6 Speed, Featherlite Toy Hauler