You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Love the Fraternity...!

Welcome Tom & Patti, great group of people and a wealth of knowledge to share!

B

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

It's all a movie!!!
We begin by replacing all tires and batteries (this I know is normal and required and expensive). Rebuilt the alternator and replaced the regulator. Replaced sensors on both slide outs (on two separate occasions). Replaced headlights (while traveling 70 mph at night-- the headlights suddenly go out... a real thrill ride driving in the dark the next 15 miles to exit I-10!!)... a wire in the headlight was shorting to ground. Replaced TVs and add new antenna (From old analog to new digital). Refrigerator compressor leaking line in rear (remove refrig). Main pump removed and repaired. On-going air leaks throughout (but now noticing fewer and fewer!). Could not engage coach in gear... once again had to replace valve solenoid in main slide out. Main slide out lock still catches top left corner after repairing room override, (no solution) but useable. No turn-signal 'clicking' sound when making a turn (had one created). Replaced two bay door latches. Repaired ceiling fan mounting frame in bedroom. Leveling issues identified and corrected.

Bottom line: Use it or lose it. Our coach now has 17,507 miles and 408 Gen hours. Mechanically, (and not including regular maintenance and minor repairs) I'm hopeful the series of on-going issues, problems and breakdowns is finally behind us!

Purchased in Colorado Springs.