You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Firecoat product

Chappell,

The diamond shield web site states the following:

We do not recommend ANY of the dry wash types of cleaners as they are intended for non-porous surfaces, paint protection films are a porous material. Car wash type soap is recommended. Bugs should be washed off ASAP.

FireCoat is a polymer cleaning and protecting system that is no harsher than a car wash type soap. It works well on porous material as well as painted surfaces. I have looked at their website but am unfamiliar with their product. However I am confident that our white cleaner would exceed expectations. If you would like to try it give me any positive or negative feedback. If damages occur I would be more than happy to replace the diamond shield product for you.

Ralph, thanks for the reply. You have told me what I need to know. Chappell

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

the white firecoat product is AMAZING at doing glass windows. we did the entire inside and out of our large home using it and it is much much easier than using a windex or equivalent. no streaking and easy on and off.

i use it in our car and coach windows too.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Video 

One of our customers in Florida sent this to us and I figured all the gurus might like it.
https://youtu.be/h58Pqu7kllo

We are also running a sale until the end of June enter CJ7J5ML at check out and you get 25% off your order.

Anybody that has not used our new all in one product Defender should check it out.