You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

rolling granola Kitchen

http://www.busforsale.com/buses/bus_deta...ame=Dragon

Does any one know anything about this coach ? I guess I would want to know if removal of the lift changes the look of the coach ?

is this a good price for this year , or would I need more info on how it was fit out ? any info you could offer would be appreciated.

we are looking for a 3 slide coach that we will need to add a oven to . my wife has a Granola Business and we need the ability to cook on the road and while we are camping .

it looks nice. does the lift take the place of the external steps?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

It looks like it has executive steps in addition to the ramp thingy. Although ad says that "the factory" says that changing the split beds into a king/queen is relatively easy...I would want to know the $$$ involved. (Or have the ability / time to do it myself) It looks like it has a regular hinged door to bedroom instead of air pocket door. Hmmm wonder why.

To me the price looks good, but it all depends on stuff like: (how old are batteries and tires?) Has it been in constant use? or has it been sitting? If not used regularly, then all kinds of things can go wrong. Although the ad says new water pumps, I would also wonder about AC's, and aqua hot.

Note that it looks like it does NOT have a washer/dryer. That is one thing that I really miss in my coach.

Also, the galley looks pretty small. Although every Newell is different, this one looks like it has a single sided galley. Some coaches have a microwave / fridge on one side and sink on other...maybe one with a little bigger galley would allow an easier upgrade to some sort of oven.

bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

This coach has been on n off eBay a while. You would really need to go look see. I remember it not having air pocket doors and some other stuff. But the lift might be usefull as the door is wider.

You thinking a gass oven?

One of the members also has an 05' with a stacker trailer for sale. You could put a whole factory + cars in that!! (;-)

My 2 cents.

Jimmy

Thanks for the reply's. I will call the seller on Monday and secure some more info on this coach .

Jimmy , I did look at the 05 with the stacker , she is a awesome coach but 500 k is out of my league. 300 k is a push but for the right coach we will pull it off .