You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

dupree waste tank adapter

hi all,

i am going to buy the flojet macerator system. i want it to be portable.

what adapter can i use to go from the dupree valve at the coach to the flojet? the flojet is set up to go on a coach valterra valve.

i would like a clear one to see the progress.

have any of you don that? i have a spare dupree elbow.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom this will get you started
http://www.rvsupplyparts.com/index.php?l...ail&p=7301
I'll search with the super duper system today
But haven't seen a standalone clear adapter.

BTW. Your having too much fun!! Enjoy!! Got to go Scottsdale end of mo. Renter issues.
Later

Jimmy

thanks jimmy, but the 02 has the dupree setup and not thetford. i have the piece that is a spare that hooks to the valve and angles down from dupree that hooks to a hose.

tom

http://www.rvsupplyparts.com/index.php?l...ail&p=9223

I used above to hook up my sewer solution. It fits snugly into the Dupree elbow, a lil silicone and no leaks. Don't know if there is a clear one. Sewer solution has a clear piece :-)
Here is a picture of it hooked up to my curbside dump (yes it does work with the ignition on!)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Amazing.. just gotta be Different!!...? 2 prong but different size??

Jimmy

Tom

I found the standard 3 inch round adapter just slid inside the macerater pump. I cobbled that to the Dupree elbow and used silicone to seal it up

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

today i extended the wiring on the flojet macerator pump kit i got. i also bought a 5 foot rhinohose extension hose and a 6" clear fitting for it. i took one end off the hose and put the dupree adapter on it.

so i hook the 5 foot hose to the coach, then the clear part and that clear part to the macerator. i just used alligator clips on the wires and there is a dc power panel in the bay next to the plumbing i used.

i pumpe about 120 gallons in 15 min or so using a 75 foot 5/8' hose going uphill about 5 feet. i did shut it off and let it cool about 10 min into it. so did it in two sessions.

this pump comes with a plastic carrying case so it cleans up real nice. the 5 foot rhino hose collapses to about 2 foot so it is easy to stow too. beats driving to a dump station.

tom

I don't know if this information is on this forum, but Dupree Products can be bought online. www.dupreeproducts.com
My friend Stephen Birtles and his associate bought the company.
You don't have to go thru Newell for your purchases.

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

thanks ernie, i have bought quite a bit of things through stephen already.

tom