You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Rzr riding
Ron, you and I will have much to talk about at Bella Terra. Is there any places to get off road while we are together in Alabama ?
I wouldn't normally bring my bike unless there was a place to ride. Also, I try not to ride alone.

I grew up on a Honda 1970 SL100, then 1974 Husky 250 WR, 91' Husky 610, 00' KTM 300 exc, then 18 KTM 250 2 stroke, dual sported fuel injected bike. The wife will ride our Honda 400 Foreman Quad if all the moons align, but that's not often.

I look forward to May !
Dave, Karen and buddy. 
06 Newell #784 towing a 05' Featherlight enclosed  trailer for toys and tools
A bunch of stuff on wheels, including 59' Nash metropolitan conv., KTM 250 dual sport. 

Carpe Diem. 
Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

Hi Dave,

Have never done any RZR riding in AL but don't think there is much there. I will be trailering my track car coming from doing 2 days in GA so I will not have my road or trail bikes with me. Look forward to meeting you and talking with you in AL. When I head west this summer I take both road and trail bikes and spend a lots of time on both.
1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

There are a LOT of places to ride in North and Central AL/GA/MS but not sure about near the coast. I ride with a Jeep club so you might check out some forums online to see where people ride. Most of the places we ride are privately owned but are really a blast to ride.
Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell towing a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and a 2006 Mercedes SLK320 for wifey. 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40
Oh mercy! Nice seeing this thread pop up again! I was looking back at the pictures and was laughing so hard! We have not decided which way we are going yet but it will more than likely be 3 weeks out riding some where! I was looking at the Bad lands until I realized that was the same time frame as Bike week at Sturgis! So I am now open to suggestions LOL Oh the fun we have huh Ron? Steve you or anyone else up for some riding?

Pam
Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR 1000XP