You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Mach 5 Continously cycling

No system leaks and pressures up to 100lb and stays there. System works fine on both city water and aux pump, but have noticed pressure going from strong to weak back and forth in all modes. In the morning I will take apart the red hat valve and clean the membrane. Have had a lot of sand in the water in Colo and have cleaned out screens in the fixtures. Any other ideas ?????????????? I have re primed and reset everything a few times and water filters all fairly new.....If Richard pipes in and tells me its the red hat for sure, I will sleep better ...lolol

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

If you have turned all faucets and ran the pump and it still cycles its probably the pressure switch in top of the pump. I have changed one its not hard. Running all faucets will get any air out of the system

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589

Thanks Ashley,
Any way to test this switch ? If the "pressure switch" goes bad does it go gradually or ? Any source for the switch other than Mach 5 ? Good thing we all have an Aux pump for times like this and my Shurflo extreme does almost as good a job...

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Mine was not gradual. I don't know of a way to test it. It cost about 150.00 from manufacture. Its easy to change plug and play, you have to drain the pump or it can ruin the electric board. About a 20 min to change

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589