You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Jenn Air Grill

Our coach #413 was supposedly built with a Jenn Air grill in one of the bays. If any one has one installed pictures would be appreciated

Thanks

Steve and Ardys
2006 Newell #783

My coach #505 had a Jenn Air grill in one of the bays when I purchased it. I removed it because it took up the whole slide from one side of the coach to the other. I had rather have the storage than the grill. When I grill I pull out a small gas grill and put it on a table. Sorry but I don't have a photo of the grill in the bay but can take a photo of it out of the bay. I still have it in storage. The grill and the cabinet part of it probably weights over 150 pounds. Chappell

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

If you get a chance a picture would be nice. I used to do the same as you when I had our Blue Bird, set up a table and put the grill on it. The advantage of the Blue Bird was that it had a quick disconnect for the propane built in to the curb side of the coach and carried about 40-45 gallon of propane. With our Newell being all electric I am trying not to travel with a small propane tank in the bays.

I also have a brand new Jenn Air that needs a home.

Steve and Ardys
2006 Newell #783

I also had one of those grills and removed it. I thought that it put too much gunk on side of coach. Its really, really big as well. I am enjoying the extra storage space since my ACs are in the basement.

Cheers,
bill

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Steve,
I took several photos of the grill but am having trouble with the post downloading the attachment. But it is about 6' long and takes up most of the bay. I use the small green 1 qt. bottles of propane with my gas grill. One can almost last a week and they don't take up much room. I will keep trying to attach the photos. I've never had this problem before. Chappell

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Every one, thanks for the responses, I guess I will follow what most have done and use a gas grill.

Steve and Ardys
2006 Newell #783

we use the weber q100. it is amazingly highly rated and is easy to use and clean up.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH