You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1990 on Ebay

I never cease to be amazed at the value some folks put on their coaches. 1990 Newell. The VIN number and the appearance would indicate this is likely a 1989 rather than a 1990. There was only one 1990 Classic built and it would have had a VIN ending in 214 to about 245. I suspect that the odometer reading is not correct at slightly under 20,000 miles also. It does appear to be in great condition.

I wish them the best of luck but fear they have over estimated the value of their coach rather dramatically.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Yup....I would say the price is way too high...probably somewhere in the $50,000 - $60,000 range would be more realistic....the problem is we have a 23 year old coach with only 20,000 miles on it.....less than 1,000 miles per year.....that cannot foretell good things for the engine, and running gear......it looks nice but the LOW mileage is a big, big red flag.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

6 speed Alison?

Obviously not, it would be an Alison HT740. Good catch Clint. I always get concerned when there are technical errors in the write up for a Newell. It also lists heat pumps on the 3 basement airs and that would be unlikely also.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com