You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

My 1991 is on Rvtrader. We bought a four slide

We finally found (and bought) a four slide. We had pretty much given up on the search and decided to keep it. I had it completely serviced and checked front to rear (2000.00) just a few months ago. We've owned it 8 years and it is a great coach. Our family has expanded with grand kids and we just felt it was time to get a four slide for the room. It was a difficult search, with many wasted trips and we looked at several coaches that were disappointments. If you don't have to have slides, it's a great coach that is ready to travel!
Jimmy
[email protected]

Congrats Jimmy!! When you have a chance share the details & some photos!!

Jimmy

Jimmy we are excited for you. looking forward to seeing pictures.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

It's a 2006 Travel Supreme Select so I doubt anybody wants to see pictures Sad
We just never could find a nice enough Newell that we could afford. We will miss the Newell family.

I toured the Wakarusa Factory in 05' when I was thinking New.. I have since recovered from that.. But they did a nice job and have a dedicated following.. We would love to see the photos..

Jimmy

Once a member of the Newell family always a family member.

(08-20-2013, 02:53 PM)ccjohnson Wrote:  Once a member of the Newell family always a family member.

Yep, that's the truth....you can't get rid of us that easily...

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Good to hear. Ill post some pictures soon.

Wish I had know a Travel Supreme was in the pictureHuh I have a connection to this 03 45' Select Quad for near 100K. New batteries, less than 500 miles on new tires, new LED tv's just serviced aquahot, and genset. Less than 50k miles. Always kept inside.. All extras Travel Supreme offered.

but I do have my 96 Newell for sale alsoBig Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

That's an excellent buy on that Select. When we were trying to decide what we would want if it wasn't a Newell, the Travel Supreme Select came up several times.