You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2001' 45 Quad Slide for sale

I drive by this place every week.. Never noticed it
http://www.wheelsrv.net/display?id=899
I don't think it is rear bath as stated.. but probally just a mistake as last year all they had were 5'ers and campers... they are steppin up!

Unless someone we know just bought this....

Jimmy

You are correct Jimmy, 602 has a rear walk in closet.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

That's what I saw. Suppose i'll stop by and tell them what they have. And maybe suggest their a little overpriced. (My guess)

Jimmy

It's had severe water damage

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Is that a raised slide floor in the front on passenger side? I'm surprised that it's not a flat floor like the driver side.
Any idea where the water leak was? Can't see any problems in the pictures.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

(08-22-2013, 05:38 AM)Yachts Wrote:  It's had severe water damage

Any info on the history?

Jimmy

I noticed that too Forest... Very odd to have two different slide systems married in the same floor like that. I'm sure there was a reason although how good a one to do this may unfold other potential or existing issues ...

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

That is extremely unusual to have the desk on a raised slide while the couch is on a flat floor slide. That may be the only Newell I have seen that had the desk on a raised slide.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

The slide pump or manifold on the front curbside was broke leaving the slide handing at an awkward angle, leaked a little bit there.. The driver side front slide seal did not seal and it was so wet when you pushed on the headliner water poured down onto the couch.. Even the storage bays showed signs of water penetration. There are no awnings over any of the slides.. That alone would have stopped nearly all of the leaking..

Yes the curb side slide is raised while the drivers side is not.. When I looked at it 2 weeks ago it was already smelling very bad because of the leaks.. Newell told me to replace everything in front of the kitchen was a 40-50k ..

Pretty coach ,but fixed with only a single bath I think it's a 180-200 coach.. It also has some paint issues.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Thanks!
That 10" rain we had did a lot of damage throughout the area including my "La Casa"!
Sounds like a"Fixer Upper"! I'll take a look!!

Jimmy