You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Wichita Kansas - Air Capital RV Park

Just pulled into this park on our way home. This park just opened in July, 2012. Everything is very nice. It appears that every site is a pull thru and every site has 30 or 50 amp service and WIFI. When you arrive they check you in right away and lead you to your site. Very nice people. The bathrooms and shower facilities are so nice you needn't hook up. Seriously.

The only thing that was difficult was finding it. The GPS was accurate but you have to look for the RV sign. The park is actually set back ways off the road and is very quiet. Big Grin

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Hey Todd, great to see you making progress on your way home. Sounds like you are getting into Newellin' very quickly. Thanks for the info on the RV park..we are always looking for a heads up on RV parks that are compatible with our Newells.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Todd,
I had seen an advertisement for this park, but their web site was still under construction. Can you verify that this new park is 45 footer friendly?

Thanks............................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

(08-15-2012, 04:49 AM)rheavn Wrote:  Todd,
I had seen an advertisement for this park, but their web site was still under construction. Can you verify that this new park is 45 footer friendly?

Thanks............................

45 will not be a problem. Mine is a 40 and there was tons of room to spare. The park is flat with no trees but it is very brand new and shiny.

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota