You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
Thank you Newell Gurus - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: Whats up (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Thank you Newell Gurus (/showthread.php?tid=3855)

Pages: 1 2

Thank you Newell Gurus - encantotom - 11-06-2017

Hi all,

Today is one of those days where i am just astounded and grateful for what Newell Gurus has become and the incredible friends that Darlene and I have gained because of it.  

When Darlene, Scott and i started the forum over 5 years ago I had no idea of what it would become.  It was to be a place for me and my buddies to exchange information and help each other.  

It has grown beyond our wildest dreams. To be honest, we really didnt have any expectations.  we just created it to fill a need we had personally.  We have traveled all over the USA meeting gurus and seldom a day goes by that I dont get a call or message from one or more of you.  Many of you have been to our home and we loved having you here.  Many of you have had us at your home and we treasured that as well.  

We have mourned as some of our guru gang has had challenges or passed away.  We were happy as many of you shared the good things in your lives with us.  

Thanks to each and every one of you.  I know many of our forum members are silent and dont post much.  We welcome you to share your experience with us.  there is so much to learn and the more friends we have the better...

The past 5 years and a bit have been incredible and we are proud and super happy to have you as our friends.

Please stop by and visit us.  we have 2 full hookup 50a sites out back.  

as always feel free to contact me anytime.  

life is good

thanks again

Tom & Darlene McCloud

RE: Thank you Newell Gurus - Chester Stone - 11-06-2017

Thanks to you and Darlene for your knowledge, kindness, and friendship.

RE: Thank you Newell Gurus - Fulltiming - 11-06-2017

Thanks for providing a forum where we can share information without concern that the site will be commercialized or taken down due to lack of interest and a BIG thanks for being a good friend.

RE: Thank you Newell Gurus - Jndroark - 11-06-2017

As a frequent (daily) reader and a complete know nothing about motor homes, this forum has truly been a great help.  I have gained a world of knowledge from all of the gurus.  

You all have saved me a great deal of money and headache.  I was able to re-finish all my leather furniture and installed a new flat screen HDTV after reading your posts.

I still have a lot to learn but this group is fantastic!  Thank you all.

RE: Thank you Newell Gurus - MrE - 11-06-2017

Tom, thank you for providing us all a method to help each other!

RE: Thank you Newell Gurus - encantotom - 11-06-2017

Something i forgot to put in my note. Many of you have asked me if you can help fund the site. I have then and will continue to be grateful for the offesr but Darlene and i fund it ourselves and do not need or want any contributions to help out.

but....thanks for the offers.

tom

RE: Thank you Newell Gurus - HoosierDaddy - 11-06-2017

Thank you , Tom and family for your investment !!! I visit nearly every day and much appreciate the help and advice I have received. Even though my expertise is limited I enjoy sharing my experiences with others as well.

RE: Thank you Newell Gurus - pestes - 11-06-2017

Thanks Tom and Darlene! NG has been an invaluable resource for a new (to us) Newell owner and the community and camaraderie here are tremendous! Looking forward to visiting this winter as well!

RE: Thank you Newell Gurus - 77newell - 11-06-2017

Tom: your mention of losses brought tears to my eyes. I lost my wife while a member here and the support I felt from this group and you have been wonderful. Thank you all for participating in this platform in which support flows in all directions. We are blessed to be able to drive these monsters and share support here. Wonderful.

RE: Thank you Newell Gurus - Richard - 11-06-2017

Tom and Darlene, Thank you very much for providing the platform.

A huge thank you to Scott for handling all the heavy lifting on the tech side of keeping the site up and healthy.

Everything you said is true about the friendships and support here. That is amazing.

It is also amazing that the poor manners of the internet have not plaqued our merry band. This group has an uncanny knack of disagreeing without being disagreeable. I treasure that.