You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
On a new server - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: Whats up (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: On a new server (/showthread.php?tid=7007)

Pages: 1 2

RE: On a new server - Scott - 10-02-2022

(10-02-2022, 01:23 PM)kaptain Wrote:  New theme looks better. But I noticed one drawback. When you view a thread with multiple attachment of images, the old theme allows you to browse photos by clicking the arrow at the bottom, with the new theme, no such option is available, you have to back page, load again the browser page then click to view an new image, the difference is 1 click vs 2 clicks plus page loading wait time.
Should be fixed now, same as before.

RE: On a new server - kaptain - 10-02-2022

(10-02-2022, 01:40 PM)Scott Wrote:  
(10-02-2022, 01:23 PM)kaptain Wrote:  New theme looks better. But I noticed one drawback. When you view a thread with multiple attachment of images, the old theme allows you to browse photos by clicking the arrow at the bottom, with the new theme, no such option is available, you have to back page, load again the browser page then click to view an new image, the difference is 1 click vs 2 clicks plus page loading wait time.
Should be fixed now, same as before.

Fantastic! I think the server response time is noticeably faster. Thanks for your efforts!

RE: On a new server - RobSC - 10-02-2022

Looks better, no need to zoom now using a mobile device.

RE: On a new server - MrE - 10-02-2022

Scott, thank you for all you do.

RE: On a new server - Richard - 10-02-2022

Scott, thank you! I hope the bridal unit is still speaking after leaving her with two small children for the weekend in order to cater to a bunch of old guys. Thank you again.

Interesting comments on the mobile access. I am an iphone user and never had a formatting issue

RE: On a new server - RobSC - 10-02-2022

(10-02-2022, 04:18 PM)Richard Wrote:  Scott, thank you!  I hope the bridal unit is still speaking after leaving her with two small children for the weekend in order to cater to a bunch of old guys. Thank you again.

Interesting comments on the mobile access. I am an iphone user and never had a formatting issue

Google Chrome on Android.  Looks fine now.

RE: On a new server - 360 - 10-03-2022

(10-02-2022, 04:18 PM)Richard Wrote:  Interesting comments on the mobile access. I am an iphone user and never had a formatting issue
We have reached forum nirvana ?.  Have wanted the ability to quote like this for a long time as it makes it so much easier to respond to a particular person.

Formatting for me on an iPhone while using Safari was always a disaster as it was this teeny tiny print and you had to zoom in and/or flip your phone sideways.  

Awesome work Scott!

RE: On a new server - Ernie - 10-04-2022

I’m glad the format changed. Many times when these fat fingers use to click on the new posts button, I would hit sign out.