You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
East Coast 2025 No Rally Rally Asheville NC - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Fun Stuff (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Get Togethers (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: East Coast 2025 No Rally Rally Asheville NC (/showthread.php?tid=8024)

East Coast 2025 No Rally Rally Asheville NC - Richard - 06-01-2024

Rhonda and I plan to stay May 6 to May 18 2025 at the East Asheville KOA in Swannanoa NC. Please join us if you can. It is not a resort campground but Asheville has a lot to offer with the Blue Ridge parkway, arts scene, Biltmore House, Chimney Rock, and a vibrant food scene. We will be in site B18. They have about 20 truly big rig sites, so reserve now if you want a spot. I know it’s a year away, but I am married to the uberplanner.

RE: East Coast 2025 No Rally Rally Asheville NC - Richard - 06-02-2024

Yes, that is correct. That is what I get for typing on my phone. Thx. I will correct in the first post.

RE: East Coast 2025 No Rally Rally Asheville NC - Jack Houpe - 06-02-2024

Sounds like fun I'll call the campground in a bit. That is a good time of year for us to as we are stuck here in the summer.

RE: East Coast 2025 No Rally Rally Asheville NC - [email protected] - 06-02-2024

Just booked site B16, looks long enough for our rig. 

We plan on arriving 5/11/25 and leaving 5/17/25, unfortunately we are working folks so we cannot do much more than a week away from work. 

Looking forward to our first No Rally, or Newell rally of any kind!

RE: East Coast 2025 No Rally Rally Asheville NC - Richard - 06-02-2024

Great, if you are in B16 turn right in front of the office to check in, otherwise you will do a tour of the campground to get pointed in the right direction.

Jeff I have talked with a few of the WOG group and our No Rally Rallies are similar but with more anarchy. Pot luck dinners at night. Mechanical and electrical consultations during the day.

We have a map and recent data if anyone has a question about a specific site.

RE: East Coast 2025 No Rally Rally Asheville NC - Jack Houpe - 06-02-2024

We are in B15, we party all night listening to heavy metal and bringing our two gigantic dogs.

RE: East Coast 2025 No Rally Rally Asheville NC - [email protected] - 06-02-2024

(06-02-2024, 08:16 AM)Richard Wrote:  Great, if you are in B16 turn right in front of the office to check in, otherwise you will do a tour of the campground to get pointed in the right direction.

Jeff I have talked with a few of the WOG group and our No Rally Rallies are similar but with more anarchy. Pot luck dinners at night. Mechanical and electrical consultations during the day.

We have a map and recent data if anyone has a question about a specific site.

Nice tip, I have been known to do tours of campgrounds to get to my site! 

I am just good with a gathering of coaches, anything beyond that is just all the better.

(06-02-2024, 02:24 PM)Jack Houpe Wrote:  We are in B15, we party all night listening to heavy metal and bringing our two gigantic dogs.

Nice Jack!

RE: East Coast 2025 No Rally Rally Asheville NC - folivier - 06-03-2024

Hey Jack do your gigantic dogs bark all night or just howl at the moon?
I do miss the guru rallies!

RE: East Coast 2025 No Rally Rally Asheville NC - Richard - 06-03-2024

They have cabins, love to see you guys.

RE: East Coast 2025 No Rally Rally Asheville NC - Jack Houpe - 06-03-2024

Forest they both go to bed when I do, normally when the sun sets.