You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
Rzr riding - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Fun Stuff (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Full Timing Experiences (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Rzr riding (/showthread.php?tid=948)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Rzr riding - DK on the road - 01-20-2019

Ron, you and I will have much to talk about at Bella Terra. Is there any places to get off road while we are together in Alabama ?
I wouldn't normally bring my bike unless there was a place to ride. Also, I try not to ride alone.

I grew up on a Honda 1970 SL100, then 1974 Husky 250 WR, 91' Husky 610, 00' KTM 300 exc, then 18 KTM 250 2 stroke, dual sported fuel injected bike. The wife will ride our Honda 400 Foreman Quad if all the moons align, but that's not often.

I look forward to May !

RE: Rzr riding - ron skeen - 01-21-2019

Hi Dave,

Have never done any RZR riding in AL but don't think there is much there. I will be trailering my track car coming from doing 2 days in GA so I will not have my road or trail bikes with me. Look forward to meeting you and talking with you in AL. When I head west this summer I take both road and trail bikes and spend a lots of time on both.

RE: Rzr riding - pairodice - 01-21-2019

There are a LOT of places to ride in North and Central AL/GA/MS but not sure about near the coast. I ride with a Jeep club so you might check out some forums online to see where people ride. Most of the places we ride are privately owned but are really a blast to ride.

RE: Rzr riding - RegaNewell - 01-31-2019

Oh mercy! Nice seeing this thread pop up again! I was looking back at the pictures and was laughing so hard! We have not decided which way we are going yet but it will more than likely be 3 weeks out riding some where! I was looking at the Bad lands until I realized that was the same time frame as Bike week at Sturgis! So I am now open to suggestions LOL Oh the fun we have huh Ron? Steve you or anyone else up for some riding?

Pam

RE: Rzr riding - DK on the road - 06-27-2019

I'm on the west coast, northern California, until Mid September. Anyone interested in playing, i'm open for some fun. I'll set up a Dual sport/Razor tour of the Sierra's near Grass Valley/Nevada City.

RE: Rzr riding - ron skeen - 06-28-2019

I will be going to Newell Aug 19-22 and then on to Heaton Bay Campground Aug 23- Sept 6 in Frisco Co. Will have the Goldwing and RZR with me and will be doing plenty of road and off road riding. I know this area pretty well and is one of my favorite place for riding. Got some great pictures 7/4/15 of Forest and his bride with the RZR riding them. Great riding in CO

RE: Rzr riding - Land Yacht - 06-28-2019

Ron, we will be at Tiger Run in Brechenridge, CO 8/29-9/13. We should connect.

RE: Rzr riding - ron skeen - 06-30-2019

Hope to see you there and we can do a trip into the mountains. I think I will be there for 2 weeks. 

RE: Rzr riding - encantotom - 06-30-2019

if anyone is passing through utah on i15, we are serving our mission at cove fort, utah at mile marker 135 on i15. we have our rzr with us and go riding frequently up in the mountains. though we do not ride like racer ron. we will be here until october.

tom