You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Best VMSPC PC? plus bonus mounting question.

I ordered a VMSPC from Silverleaf today...but I am torn as to what to display it on or where to mount display.

I have a new Microsoft Surface Book that runs Windows 10 and has a couple of USB ports.  It is overkill for this, but can be setup like a laptop or like a tablet.

I know some others have Surface Pro tablets.  These are cheaper and lighter and could work.

Any thoughts about the ones you have used?

I also need to figure out a place to mount the display.  I know some have just tucked a tablet in front of dash gauges.  I am worried that I cannot see the display.  (I can barely see the gauges over the steering wheel).

I already have an iPad mini mounted to the right above the dash that runs the weather radar program I wrote.  

So, does anyone have a setup that they really like?

Cheers,
bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Messages In This Thread
Best VMSPC PC? plus bonus mounting question. - by bikestuff - 03-10-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: Best VMSPC PC? plus bonus mounting question. - by NextNewell - 03-10-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: Best VMSPC PC? plus bonus mounting question. - by ccjohnson - 03-10-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: Best VMSPC PC? plus bonus mounting question. - by Richard - 03-11-2017, 06:39 AM
RE: Best VMSPC PC? plus bonus mounting question. - by Chester Stone - 03-11-2017, 08:05 AM
RE: Best VMSPC PC? plus bonus mounting question. - by Fulltiming - 03-11-2017, 10:24 AM