You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Just ordered a new Newell - seeking advice!

We just placed our order with Newell - coach # 1749.  The build will start this Sept. 2021, and delivery will be March 8, 2022.  Needless to say, we are very excited to become part of the Newell family. 

We've already gotten some great advice from this forum helping us decide to place our order, (special shoutout to Adam #1720), did the factory tour, took a test drive, looked at several of the coaches there in Miami, tremendous input and advice from Josh Snyder and Brian Pitts at the factory . . . and pulled the trigger for a new one!  

Now, over the course of the next 4 months, we need to decide exactly what we want on 1749, and that's the subject of my post.  I'd love any advice on what to include or avoid in the design of the coach.  I'm sure many of you have particular things on your coaches that you love, some things you don't have but wish you did, ideas you'd include in your next coach, etc.  We are watching videos and creating a file of colors, designs, etc., we've got a conference call with Nathan coming up, and we're going back to Miami for 3 days in June to continue the design decisions.  But we don't know what we don't know, so we'd love your input. 

Briefly about us and our use for our new coach, as it definitely affects the design:  Cathie and I are retired and live in our coach and travel the country full-time.  To us, that means 1-4 weeks in a given spot, and then move to the next spot for another 1-4 weeks. (Of course, we know where we're going and for how long, and we have reservations a year in advance).  

So we'd love your suggestions, advice, wish list, options to include, etc.  Thank you very much!! 

Ed

Ed and Cathie Hochuli
Home:  Wherever we're parked today! 
Employment:  "Un . . . !"  
Rig:  Newell  #1750 as of April 26, 2022!! 
       In the meantime - 2018 Newmar London Aire

Messages In This Thread