You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Aquahot Electrical Diagram for Newell 240V wiring

News!

After a TON of research and speaking to "vintage" folks (well more vintage than me at least! It was discovered that the DPST limit thermostat with manual reset was added sometime later than my AH serial number.

Although NO ONE had the proper wiring for what I currently have, there was/is a service bulletin from AH (S-112)  that goes over a kit to retrofit the old style to the new one. The wiring is way different.

I looked around for a less expensive source for the Sensata/Klixon DPST snap disc limit thermostat to no avail. Best price was around 450+shipping!

When I spoke with Newell they had them...for 384.00 not the best bargain, but incredibly the best price by far.

I am awaiting pricing from the manufacturer (through several master distributors) for this "unobtanium" part. Just in case.

I am likely going to run all new wires for each terminal as they go to different places and to different destinations.

Lot's of photos will follow as i do this. I'm learning a lot about my coach and all it's systems... I like that Smile

Attached Files

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

Messages In This Thread