You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Searching for a Newell

Thank you everyone for kind words. This group is amazing!! Been reading as much as I can in this forum, including what to consider when buying a Newell. I've been driving an 06' HR Vacationer 35' that we bought from friends that were no longer going to go RVing.  My husband is extremely handy and mechanical and I learn everything I can from him. Many times I have to travel alone because my husband stays home to look after our property and animals.  I love the solid body and build of the Newell's, the Series 60, the great support from Newell regardless of the age of the coach, the quality of the coaches regardless of age, and I do not want some of the newer functions on the newer models. Also, budget wise I am more comfortable with the older coaches. My Vacationer is in good condition, many important things replaced and I completely renovated the inside.  Really looking forward to finding a Newell that I can call home on the road with Labs at the shows. 
I'm looking for 1997 to 2000 years.  We are located just outside of Austin Texas too.

Thank you for the help and insight! Happy Holidays to Everyone!!
Wendy

Messages In This Thread
Searching for a Newell - by Rving Labs - 11-20-2021, 02:09 AM
RE: Searching for a Newell - by Richard - 11-20-2021, 06:14 AM
RE: Searching for a Newell - by TJ Clark - 11-20-2021, 09:58 AM
RE: Searching for a Newell - by KatNEvan - 11-24-2021, 12:30 PM
RE: Searching for a Newell - by Rving Labs - 11-26-2021, 09:54 PM