You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus would like to thank Boomer for joining us.

Full Timing in 1987 Newell
Yes....I just finished viewing the pics in your gallery..It looks great!!
1993 Newell 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '17 Grand Cherokee.
(09-02-2015, 07:56 PM)djimellis Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 06:39 PM)wgbower Wrote: Jim, looks like you and Gail are having a blast!  Hope to be full timing as soon as our house sells.  I love the sun screen you have.......is this something you can buy or did you make it?  I have not seen this before and would be very interested in one once we hit the road.

Thank you
Gayle and Tack Bower

Hi Gayle & Tack, we are having a blast. It's been 8 years now & no end in sight. We purchased the sun screen from a company in Phoenix. I believe the name was Arizona Sun Supply Co. This is not an inexpensive way to go. I had them install grommets along the lower side so I could use bungie cords & spikes to the ground. I installed snaps on the awning roller & the upper side of the screen myself. I believe ours is 21' x 8' and cost around $400. Many colors & very good quality.
Hope to see you on the road some time. We will be in Arizona from Nov-April this winter.
Please keep in touch Smile

Thanks so much for the information. This sun screen is such a great idea and it looks good on your beautiful coach.

Gayle and Tack