You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

FMCA, anyone???

(11-14-2016, 09:31 PM)Bonanza Bob Wrote:  
(03-05-2014, 07:49 PM)ccjohnson Wrote:  Now, now Marc, they let us in on their deal so we could get cheap fuel etc.!  On the subject of Newell snobbery though, we have an "odor control" switch on our black tank.  I always thought this funny. As Newell owners, our poop is not supposed to stink!

Just read this posting and wanted to see if you could share more information on the Prevost "cheap fuel deal/program."  We have only been Newell owners for the past two years and have not heard of this program.  Can someone share?
Thanks very much.
Where is the at switch located?

Joe Galowitch
1998 Newell
Coach 459 45 foot 1 slide

On mine, the switch is in the passenger side of the wet bay on a panel with the switch for the curb side air dump valve.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

(03-05-2014, 07:49 PM)ccjohnson Wrote:  Now, now Marc, they let us in on their deal so we could get cheap fuel etc.!  On the subject of Newell snobbery though, we have an "odor control" switch on our black tank.  I always thought this funny. As Newell owners, our poop is not supposed to stink!

Can someone explain the"cheap fuel" deal?  Thanks.

Bob and Pam Stump
2008 Newell P2000i-Coach # 1247
Port Orchard Washington

Bob,
Check your email. I have sent you a description of this plan. I have quit using this card. 

Reese

Newell Coach 1242

Robert & Tammy Hopkins Angel
2002 Kountry Star Newmar
2007 Prius