You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Wow, scary video

Saw this over on WOG forum.
Pretty darn scary. What is unbelievable is it took 5 minutes for someone to come help the poor guy.

http://m.koreus.com/video/wapiti-vs-photographe.html

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Forest,

I have been in that park many times and have never seen anything like this. I am sure that I would not have been able to keep my cool like the photog did. I can't believe that no one helped him. Next time I get close to wild life I will remember that they may not just be there for the pictures!

Cheers,
bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Here again, a picture is worth a thousand words.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

But he did get some great shots I'm sure! He's a true photographer, clicking away whenever he could.
Don't know what led up before the video but could have been very bad for him.
Many years ago on a deer hunting trip I shot a buck. When I got up to him he looked dead. So I grabbed the antlers with one hand to roll him over and field dress him. Well my shot severed the spine and he was just paralyzed. When I grabbed the antlers he started swinging his head trying to gore me. At the time I didn't realize he was paralyzed and was trying to hold onto the antlers to keep him from getting me with the front hooves. After a bit I realized what was going on but it was pretty darn terrifying for a second or two!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337