You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

To All My Louisiana Friends

With Isaac coming, please be careful out there. We are praying for minimal damage and no loss of life.

Tuga, it looks like the storm path just keeps moving closer and closer to you.

Remembering Katrina 7 years ago, this one seems to be less dangerous but still capable of causing a lot of damage.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

and if you could keep us up to date if things are ok with you or not and if we can do anything to help?

thanks

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tuga:
If you need to move the coach bring it on up!
Thanks,

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

Thanks guys, we are going to stay home for this storm. It will produce a lot of rain, but so far it looks like Houma will be on the West side of the eye. The West side is the best side; the Northeast is the worst.

Thanks for your prayers - I'm sure we will be fine!

I have been doing these hurricanes for 50 years; they're not that bad.

Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2005 Honda Pilot

So you didn't have a hurricane until your were 20?
It seems strange watching it from so far away. Our son and Connies mom is house sitting for us....We stayed for Gustov and winds were recorded at 136mph and the house did fine...Its 130 years old sits 14ft. above sea level and survived many other storms... We do hope this is a non-event...
Like Tuga said "Lots of Rain"

Got an email response from Morris Weinstein saying that they were still in Minnesota and were delaying their return to Opelousas to get in after the storm.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Sounds like our house in Thibodaux is ok. Kinda hard to be out of town and have this going on.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337