You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Brand of motorized lift

Chester,

You may be able to use the existing cable but all the setups I have seen recommend an ultra low loss cable.

I am going to use my existing repeater which accepts a RP SMA male antenna connection. I will run new cable. The existing access hole for the sat dish cables is directly overhead the TV so it's not a tough job to run new cable. I have to get on the roof to install the antenna on the old braund mast.

Yep a new controller is around two hundred bucks. Yikes. Now that I have the schematic I am going to use a auto window switch to see if I can just get it to go up and down. Stay tuned.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Richard, how did you solve the problem with your antenna?  I would like to get my Braun working - did you get a new controller box and did that solve the problem?  What did you use for a wifi booster?

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

I used a automobile window switch for the antenna. The wi fi booster inused is five years old so i am sure better technology is out there

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )