You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

What's the deal on this coach?

when we say classics, we mean pre 1990 body style.

the 99's were the last year of rectangular headlights and in 2000 the bode air door kicked in other than that, they were essentailly the same except for number of slides since 1997.

the ceiling treatments and the introduction of roof airs were about the same time.

but there are exceptions to all of what i say

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Harry, that is my coach, and I love it. I have had it a year and am still learning. I have spent a lot money on it and plan to spend more. It has been a good coach for the last 15 months I've owned it. It is not considered a classic yet.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

From the Newell guys at the factory, they say the Detroit 60 was the most reliable motor they ever put in a coach and the body style of 95/96 to 2004/5 just don't seem to age too much. They aren't Porsche styling but they aren't 600 k either

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Good for you Chappell, that is one good looking coach and you have every right to be as proud as a peacock! No one likes to put money out, keeping it is kind of nice...

But if the money goes to something you love its makes it a lot easier to spend! I can only say "Good For You and Mary" you make us proud!

Harry