You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Anyone by Dallas FW?

Really need some help. I have money on a coach at MHSRV in Alvarado Tx. I've already caught them in a few lies. If anyone is around the area, and doesn't mind spending an hour, please call me ASAP. 843-226-3912. I also need a good inspector if anyone knows one in the area.
Thanks in advance fellow guru members.
Dave

Dave and Marjorie, Gus & Angel (our Tonkinese cats)
Newell Coach #423 - 45'11" "Rare" First full Rear Bath and mid 1/2 bath produced. Full timers since 03/2013.
Find us on Facebook Our Life on the Road

If this deal goes south, hopefully you can still keep your Newell?

Dave, consider a quick flight to Dallas if no one is in the area.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

You may want to consider web reviews on them. Reminds me of a tote-the-note dealer.. I spent about 5 hrs there labor day. I would defiantly have someone inspect it for you. My opinion.

Jimmy

I could look, first part of next week, after I finish the coach I'm working on

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

hmmmm, I had a little hiccup with them too.

I would get on a plane.

Don't tease us. Which one? The 'bird, Foretravel, or the Entegra?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Or the Outlaw Prevost?

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Thanks everyone. Getting a full inspection Monday morning, signing the papers right after. Erniee you are welcome to come visit. We will be there Monday and Tuesday for sure. It is the fire engine Red 2007 American Heritage 45E bath and half quad slide at MHSRV in Alvarado Texas. It was a deal we could not pass up. $60k under wholesale dealer book. Leaving tomorrow for Texas. Will post the details on my for sale thread. Our bus days are over Sad

Dave and Marjorie, Gus & Angel (our Tonkinese cats)
Newell Coach #423 - 45'11" "Rare" First full Rear Bath and mid 1/2 bath produced. Full timers since 03/2013.
Find us on Facebook Our Life on the Road