You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Can we have "likes"?

My biggest whine is that "everything is not open, up and running 24/7". I got spoiled during late 70's early 80's boom & Las Vegas. I understand NYC can be like that but have not been there since I was a small child.

Hey so far this is free or paid for by someone else!
I really appreciate what Tom has given us and have no complaints! except maybe that I should help with $$$$ to have what we have but .................. then if someone pays they may be able to complain!
thanks Tom!

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Like! what you said Steve.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

HEY !! Tom told me it was 1000 gold dubloons a year for membership !!!

And BTW I "LIKE" everyone, although some more than others, but that's not what this post was about. It was about having a "tab" or "button" to click on like FaceBook

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

appreciate the comments and understanding. steve, i pay for the domains, hosting and whatever else pops up. I have not asked for donations to share in that cost and I do not plan on doing so.

many have offered and i have accepted none of them.

it has paid me back in friendships many times over.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

and that is exactly what I meant.....thanks Tom!

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch