You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Forum Software Update

I like the new look, but am curious as to what is the Open Buddy List?

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Chester, accept the buddy request that I just sent you and then click on that button again.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

This is a odd bunch.

Big Grin

Can't say I've ever seen this reaction to a software update - generally more wailing & gnashing of teeth.

It does look good though. Smile

marc & shari popejoy
western Oklahoma
1987 Newell #135

I've noticed that most pages are very slow to load. I usually get a time-out message, then click retry and it works. I'm on a Mac and using Firefox.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40'
Build 4371

Not saying that this is a widespread issue but I was having difficulties with Firefox several weeks ago on many websites to the point that I am currently using Chrome. You are not alone in page stales, I got some of those a few days ago but I am not experiencing any of that now.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I have been having issues for what seems over a week. Pages don't load on my Macbook Pro or iPhone. I even drug out an old PC running Chrome and tried that yesterday. No joy! Today is the first time it seems to be responding a little better. I really don't care how it looks, just that it works. Russ

Russ White
2016 Winnebago Vista LX 30T
#530  ( Sold )
1999 45' Double Slide - Factory upgrade 2004

I had posted last year the same lagging problem with page loading and posting issues, but since I was the only one nothing could be found. It stopped after about 4-5 months and returned to normal for no apparent reason. Has been working great for several months and works even better for me after this Update.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

I also have been having slow load issues on the forum site for the last couple of weeks I think. Time is not something my memory is always accurate on. May have been a shorter time span. I am running PC with Firefox. The problem seems to be more intermittent now with the new update.

i dont think it is the update or the forum software. we will check with our provider to see if they see anything. btw, i do not have any issues and have not had any. i run chrome and am on a very slow dsl connection.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH