You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Gallery for Pictures

Maybe I am challenged but I get this error;
Error
Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files

Create / order my albums

I may need some help here, no worries though I know you are working on it!

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

(07-29-2012, 11:13 AM)prairieschooner Wrote:  Maybe I am challenged but I get this error;
Error
Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files

Create / order my albums

I may need some help here, no worries though I know you are working on it!

No problem. When you get that error, click "Create/Order My Albums" below the error, then you'll be brought to a page where you can create new albums, then you can upload to them.

I think I got it figured out. Added a few pictures, any way to select which picture shows up in album list?

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

(07-29-2012, 11:58 AM)folivier Wrote:  I think I got it figured out. Added a few pictures, any way to select which picture shows up in album list?

Are you talking about which picture is the one shown for the album thumbnail?

If you are, you select My Profile, Modify My Albums, select your album, then you can choose album thumbnail.

Yep, after I created the album I added a couple more pics to it and it changed the thumbnail to one of the new ones. No biggie, just wondering if everytime I add pics it will change the thumbnail.
Thanks for all the hard work and quick responses!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Alright guys, did some modifications and made it so your gallery profile is automatically linked to everyone's forum account. This means we can easily click someones user and go straight to their albums/pictures, instead of everyone elses.

Here are two images showing you where you can click them:
This one is under their profile page
[Image: pN8be.png]
This one is visible under their names in posts.
[Image: as2vN.png]

Looks pretty trippy with the embedded photos..