You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Location map?

Very cool! Just added my current location in Lakewood, CO....I guess I will need to update this as we move, huh?

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

easy to do, yes I was curious.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Yes, Clarke.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I just added my location. It didn't put us exactly where we live, but close enough I guess.

Google maps doesn't seem to know Missouri very well, though. If I just type in our street address in Google maps, it thinks we are 50 miles away. It also seems to have moved Kirksville from northeast Missouri to southwest Missouri.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40'
Build 4371

David,
I'm in Missouri and I used my city name and it placed me exactly where I am.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

We'll be in Fenton, MO (southwest of St. Louis) on the 29th.....

2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB

strangely enough my exact address puts the pin on my next door neighbors house. but you can still see the 02 in the driveway with the slides out if you zoom in using the satellite mode....

but if i use the real googlemaps, it shows my 90 in the driveway...

oh well...

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Yes it has us a few miles away but it should give someone an idea as to where we are. Heck even I do not always know where I am.

cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

(09-18-2012, 07:18 PM)prairieschooner Wrote:  Yes it has us a few miles away but it should give someone an idea as to where we are. Heck even I do not always know where I am.

Well, Steve, we can't expect much from someone who is not "retarded".

2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB

I really do dig this feature. I cannot wait until we re all on this map, you too Clarke, please remember to update.