You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

A new toy?

Actually guys I have gone a head and begun designing my own stackers to sell. These will have no wheel wells to keep you from not being able to exit the car without climbing through a window. Steerable suspensions for better tracking. Auto lock when reversing. So it acts like a normal trailer while backing up. A dual internal lift system and a automatic deployable deck/patio on the curb side. It will also have options for generator , gas station, a/c .. Restroom/ or lounge/ bunks for the kids.. Due to the way they are being built tongue weight will be under 500lbs and GVWR will be approximately 25k with the trailer weighing about 12500..it will also be able "kneel" . Lay the frame on the ground to allow low clearance vehicles nearly flat entry. Steel frames and aluminum tops.

I hope to have them built before the rally this summer.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Anyway you can add a keg tap on the side, a leather recliner, and a 150" TV for the times my wife kicks me out of the RV?

Jason 
-----------------------------
Previous owner of 2013 #1472
Previous 2003 #665 triple slide
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

Jason would you like serial number 002? Il paint to match what ever coach you haveSmile be one heck of a tailgater set up at Chiefs gamesSmile

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701