You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

My baby is home at last

yesterday i moved the newell to our home in wittmann.  

it was an eventful drive....ha

first i had to have a blown out tire replaced.  coachnet was great and they let me use my truck tire guy.  took about 3 hours and 650 bucks for the new tire (inside drivers rear).

then i drove through phoenix rush hour traffic for an hour and a half.  even that couldnt let the smile leave my face.  

i then took it to have an emissions test done.  i had scoped out the place to make sure i could get in and out.  it was close to closing time when i got there....about 630pm.  got it checked and then as i went to leave the steps wouldnt go in.  after about 15 minutes i had them guide me out with the steps out into the small parking lot with no exit....

i lubed it up and it broke loose.  then drove home to the country.  

clarke and elaine were standing at the front of my house as i drove up.  darlene hadnt gotten home yet.  

clarke and elaines coach is in the background next to the shop

life is good

tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Sounds like the kind of trips that I've been having lately. At least you have an awesome place to work on it now!

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

They are advertising 8 new tires with 80K warranty for $1800 in Eloy.

I would like to see the pic of the Baby in her new crib.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch