You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Forum Responsiveness Round 3 (June 13, 2015)

Hello Gurus,  

We have had enough people have issues with page loading times, timeouts etc that we have changed hosting servers yet again.  At least for me, it has made a difference, but i hope that for those that were having issues that it is better.  

the symptoms were all over the place and some people had little to no issues, and others could hardly use the site.  

Scott, moved the forum last nite and it might take a day or so for the dns servers around the world to catch up with the change.  i could get on the forum just fine this morning.  it was alot faster for me.  

so, i really want your feedback so we can know if it made any difference in page loading times, less page timeouts etc.  

regards,

Tom and Scott

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Working very well for me this morning. As fast, or faster, than I have seen it.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Seems to be MUCH faster for me. I am using Verizon broadband card for internet access.

Much better today!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Using my iPhone Verizon hotspot with LTE and it worked great before and is still working well. Russ

Russ White
2016 Winnebago Vista LX 30T
#530  ( Sold )
1999 45' Double Slide - Factory upgrade 2004

A whole lot faster for me, using verizon hot spot. Thank all of you for all you do ~

Speed is fine for me.

Marc

marc & shari popejoy
western Oklahoma
1987 Newell #135

Works great now and on Time Warner cable modem

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Thanks Tom, what a change and very fast now.

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

Works beautifully Tom. It skates right thru the Telia servers which Verizon routes traffic thru. These servers have long blocked or throttled goDaddy traffic. I'm in the process of moving WanderlodgeGurus to a new server to fix the Verizon Hotspot "dropped connections" problem. It's pretty tough trying to run a motorhome forum when our traveling members can't connect! Good Job!

David Brady
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare
Asheville, NC