You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Chesters 2001 Coach

Hi all,

Darlene and I and the grandkids went to see Chester's 2001 and spend some time with him and Jan. Besides being really neat folks and extremely welcoming to us, their coach is absolutely stunning. It is very very beautiful and clean. They are visiting here from Mexico where they live. Jan has family here in the Phoenix area and they come often to see them.

We spent almost 3 hours with them including lunch at a local restaurant (thanks chester!)

we went through all his bays and talked newell for a long time and then went inside and visited.

Will see Chester tomorrow for a little while and visit again.

Thanks Chester and Jan!

Tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom, thank you for your gracious comments. What I really want to thank you (and the forum) for is the significant information you have provided to help me operate and maintain my coach. We just completed three months of very comfortable living and traveling in the coach. Having owned six motorhomes, none compares to the Newell, and even though it has complex systems, you and the forum add significantly to the pleasure of owning and operating the Newell. Again, thanks.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica