You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

HWH RAP1940 6 Pack Air Solenoids Rebuild Kits

Tom, Check your spam for an email from me.

Alan Johnson
Dallas Tx

Newell #485
1998 2 slides

alan,

now check your email...youre it. i didnt see anything from you for some strange reason

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

i have 2 kits left.

tom

there have been many newcomers over the past few months. i have been out of these kits since august and just got a batch of parts in and darlene and i made up the kits over the weekend. usually it takes about 2-3 weeks to get the parts. because of covid constraints it took me 9 weeks.

each kit rebuilds 6 valves for the hwh six pack leveling. and there is one six pack in the front and one in the rear (some early 90s had an additional one for the tag in the rear).

let me know if anyone would like any. the foretravel gang usually buys them up fairly quickly when i get them in. as you all have noticed i buy them in fairly small quantities so i dont at some point get stuck with them.

tom

Tom, perfect timing as I’m digging into many air leaks! Let me know how to pay you.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

simon, i sent you an email

tom

the requests for my kits comes and goes in waves with you guys and the foretravel guys. the batch i got in 2 months ago i have 3 kits left from. i ordered more in late november but was told the lead time was to be 3 months or more. so who knows.

let me know if anyone has a need for them. the only place i do this is on our forum and the foreforem

happy holidays

tom

Thanks Tom. I still have the kit you sent me. Coach has still not been in my hands since I took it to SpecTrac. Frustrating. I will say that it must take you a while to put these kits together!

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Hey Tom,

Do you have 2 of the 6 pack rebuild kits available? What is your preferred payment method? We have coach #691.

Thank you for all you do here! I am glad I found Newell Gurus. It looks like I'm going to need it!

hi gizmo,

first, i am not sure my kits will work with your coach. my kits are made for the hwh leveling system.

if you have the valid, then mine are not made for it.

if you have the hwh, then the answer is partially yes. i have 1 kit currently and i have more coming, but the lead times have gone from 3 weeks to 4 months. so....i wont get any more for several months as i ordered more in early december.

feel free to contact me at [email protected]

thanks

tom