You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

HWH RAP1940 6 Pack Air Solenoids Rebuild Kits

rebuild kits are once again available. i was sold out in april and it took until now to get more. almost 4 months lead time. used to be a few weeks. i never know how fast these get spoken for as the foretravel and now some other coaches get them from me as well.

about half of the ones i ordered this time are already spoken for.

contact me if you have any interest.

thanks

tom
[email protected]

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

wanted to ping anyone that might need rebuild kits for the 6 pack hwh valves. i still have some left from the batch i got recently.

tom

Would these work on a Foretravel and how much?

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty-sold
Foretravel
https://groups.io/g/ErnieEkbergFlooring
Ernie Ekbergs Flooring on Facebook
[email protected]

Ernie, Tom sells more kits to Foretravel owners via Foreforum than he does Newell owners. They are the very best kit for HWH six packs, period. My 1995 U320 and now my 2001 U320 sits level for months courtesy of Tom's kits.

Thanks giant bunches Tom.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

kits are in again. i sold out in the spring and just got a good sized batch in and reservations have taken all but 6 kits. so i have 6 kits avail if anyone is in need of any. i dont order more until i am nearly out and they are taking about 2 months leadtime to get them.

thanks

tom

have 2 left

tom

(05-08-2023, 07:50 PM)encantotom Wrote:  have 2 left

tom

PM sent.

hello all,

it is 5/29/23

much to my surprise, i got a batch in 3 weeks early from the lead times i was working off of.

so i have a batch in if anyone needs any. i have about half of this batch already spoken for and emails out to those who were wanting some

[email protected]

tom

Tom,

I'd like to rebuild all 3 of my 6 packs. I'm told I have the Newell leveling system and I have a mixture of different solenoids. But based on pictures I'm assuming these kits would rebuild all of my valves. What do you think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yes,  the valves you show in the picture on the 2 six packs that are visible can be rebuilt with the kits.  the only difference on them is the coils.  the guts are identical.

tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)