You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Alie Passes Away

Our prayers as well

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Sorry to hear of your loss Jon. Our thoughts and prayers also.

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue

Jon, from the first time we met, Alie made us feel like we had been friends forever. She was truly a special woman. I remember when we drove away with the 77 Newell, there was a bit of sadness in her eyes, but yet happiness that it was going to a good home. We truly feel blessed that we met her. Our prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Please know that if there is anything that you need to just call.

Ted & Julie Morgrette
1977 Newell

Our condolences as well Jon

Love old schoolHeart
1976 Newell 8.3 cummins allison 6spd
1977 Newell 8.3 cummins allison 6spd

Jon, so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family.

Bill

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

I want to thank all you gurus for your very kind thoughts. Your condolences mean a lot to me. Most of you I know only through your postings, but that is enough to know that you are a bunch of kind good-hearted people. Without people like you on our side, people like me would be in real trouble. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Everyone says I'm doing well, I take their word for it. One frequent word of advice I hear is: "don't make any major decisions for at least the first year". Despite that I've been exploring the idea of selling the Newell Alie and I shared. I have trouble imagining trips could be nearly as enjoyable without her there beside me in the copilot seat telling me where to go. If anyone has extensive experience traveling in a large coach alone I would certainly appreciate hearing how it worked, or better yet how you made it work.

Jon Kabbe
1993 coach 337 with Civic towed

Jon, I lost my wife eight years ago and I am available to discuss my experiences coping with the loss. You can call me at 720-224-9711 or email at [email protected].

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Jon very sorry for your loss

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589