You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thank you to our Veterans

I know many of you are Veterans and I wanted to say thank you for your service to our country.  

Most of you probably dont know, but our son Scott, who is our guru webmaster is an officer in the USAF.  

Tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I second that. Every day should be Veterans Day!

A special thanks to both Tom and Scott for their service!!

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

My mother and father were both lieutenants in the USN during WWII. They've both recently passed, but I wanted to thank them and the greatest generation this country has ever seen.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

USAF- 67-71

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

I don't know if this is a new campaign but I saw a commercial the other night urging everyone to change one bulb on their house to green as a salute to our veterans and those still in service. So we bought one and changed one of our lights out front. I noticed tonight many other houses had done the same. Many thanks for all of the sacrifices these men and women in service have given on our behalf.

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

USAF 73 to 79

Tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

US Army 84-86

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

We were traveling yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to post. A huge thank you to all vets! I try to always thank any vets I see when we are out & about no matter what day it is. Also active service. These are the folks who's sacrifices have our lifestyle possible.