You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Aqua Hot Termostat switches replacement help!

Hello,
We are having problem with our Aqua Hot after servicing it few weeks ago and some $800 bill , having isues with switches keeping AH on!

what is happeining is that AHot will turn itself off and randomly turn itself on?
We called Newell and the have recomended all 4 termostat switches replacement ! Was wonder if anyone had same isue and also .

Before I do that i would flip the two brakers on my power panel in the coach, are there any fuses you would sugested to remove it or turn off near the circuit board right on Aqua Hot itself.

I did take some photos of teh panel with four switches position so I can put the back same way!

Love to hear if there are any aditional test I could do to be sure the termostas are the problem.

I have attached image of our AHot system

Best,
Les

Bestm
Les

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Les & Cheryl Korcala

Fulltime on the road hub base in Montana

Newell 2001 2 slide #582
security system 2 Rhodesians Ridgebacks (Basha & M'Kala)
Nissan Exterra 2007
Co-Motion "Robusta" tandem
Trek "madone" road bikes
Trek 5.8 MTb

Les,
Roger Berke is a member of this forum & is truly an expert on the AquaHot systems we have. I would go to Roger's forum and ask your question there. He will walk you through diagnosing your problem. His web site is http://forum.rvhydronicheaterrepair.com/forum.php

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Steve,

Great will do it ( just joined his forum )

Les

Les & Cheryl Korcala

Fulltime on the road hub base in Montana

Newell 2001 2 slide #582
security system 2 Rhodesians Ridgebacks (Basha & M'Kala)
Nissan Exterra 2007
Co-Motion "Robusta" tandem
Trek "madone" road bikes
Trek 5.8 MTb