You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thanks for everyones replys. Richard I have been running the diesel aqua for the last 2 weeks because I have only 30 amp power. Its when that quit I started the genny and the problems started with the A/C AH. A/C has been heating with the genny in the on position but with the switch turned off that's when the light stays on and still draws 10 amps??? Sad    Just got home started genny turned on A/C AH and plugged in numerous heaters to warm up coach for the night. Ten minutes later the A/C AH cut out light turned off and everything working again.   As for new bearings for the blower motor Roger replaced them two years ago, and has only about 100 hours on them.  That is why I am quessing the blower motor itself is packing in?????????????   Yes I need to learn about relays. Another learning curve of owning a Newell.

You can send the burner and control unit (brain box) back to Roger to check it out. In addition to the motor, the plastic clutches might be the problem. What ever it is, it is fixable.

Glad to hear the electric side is functioning. All the best.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area