You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2001 Newell triple slide #596 SOLD

Looks like price lowered to $195,000 http://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/foru...#post38509

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

price lowered to $185,000

Henry, may I suggest that you list your coach on one of the more heavily trafficked resale websites like rvtrader.com, rvt.com, or rvonline.com (to name a few)? I've been actively scanning the Newell market for about ten months, and I've never noticed your coach, so I'd suggest that you try some new marketing avenues. I'd also suggest some professional photos in order to maximize the appeal to prospective buyers. If you don't know anyone, do a search for real estate photographers as they're skilled at shooting tight interior spaces...but find a good one, not just a guy with a camera who calls himself a photog. Good luck!

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

Thank you Robert.
I'm in no hurry to sell it, and had it on here hoping someone might have interest in it eventually. You start getting calls from companies wanting to sell it for you on some of the sites you mentioned and I didn't want to deal with it. Maybe I should just trade it in when I'm really ready. I will put better pictures up. Thanks.

dont underestimate how many people look at newellgurus. your coach has had 2500 views so far. and those would be people specifically looking for newells.

for sure dedicated rv sales sites have more people looking at coaches, but it does come with some overhead. ebay seems to be just a way to advertise. i bought my first newell after seeing it on ebay, but didnt bid on it there.

i just did a search for 2001 newell triple slide and gurus was the 5th hit it came up with. i dont do search engine optimization or pay to have our site show up higher in search engines, so no surprise it isnt the first. we get approached frequently to have our site optimized, but i am not willing to pay for it or that it is necessary.

i sold my 90 newell by only advertising on a forum. but as darlene says she wasnt convinced i really wanted to sell it....ha

i will be selling a coach in the spring likely and will have to figure out the best way myself.

later

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom, my apologies if my comment came across as a knock on the site...couldn't be further from the truth. Having done sales for a long time, I was merely suggesting that casting the widest net possible may be in Henry's best interest. Without question, posting here is a smart part of that strategy due to the targeted nature of the visitor. And, I appreciate Henry's reticence to field calls from non-buyers...do whatever you feel is best for you, Henry!

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

robert, didnt take it that way at all. just pointing out that there are a lot more views than one would expect. and you are right about widest net.

you gave great advise

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Time flies when you are having fun. Over six months since I was here, so an update.
Coach has all new 2018 tires, new brake pads, suspension levelers, air compressor and getting ready to have little minor things at 100%.
Lowering price to $175,000 OBO
Found a newer one that I would like to get into.

call me at 954 258-6613 if interested. NO dealers please, not interested in trading.

In August of 2017 I place my coach for sale knowing it would take a while to sell, what I didn't expect was to sell it for $305,000 five years later.
LOL
SOLD!