You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New to Newell.
Rainbow 

Angel My husband and I are starting to dream about leaving our comfortable lives and start a year adventure through the USA! We have a Newmar Kountry Star gas coach which is 95% satisfaction.  But we are dreaming of purchasing a well traveled Newell. Out of reach right now but dreaming is needed. It's awesome to see a Newell on the road! And now I am looking for them! Why not buy your last coach next! Just glad I was approved to be apart of such a small part of special creations in Motorcoachs. Very special!  Kind of like being a part of the 2% of the population of the world that have green eyes!! Ha ha! Tongue

Robert & Tammy Hopkins Angel
2002 Kountry Star Newmar
2007 Prius

Welcome, Tammy, This is going to be fun!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

tammy, we are glad you have joined our guru gang. enjoy the search as it can be alot of fun. ask lots of questions, go see as many newells as you can to be sure they are something you like once you see them and if they fit your lifestyle. remember these are much different rigs than your Newmar, so try to find a newell you can see and if possible drive you might reach out here to see if anyone in the forum who has a newell is near you so that you could go look at theirs. i have had quite a few folks come and spend an afternoon with darlene and i just pouring over our coach and asking questions.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Thank you for the Welcomes! And Tom that's a great idea ! I'll figure out how to get a request out for someone in my area or maybe Newort Beach might even be better. Thanks again looking forward to seeing more on the road.  Big Grin

2002 Kountry Star Newmar
2007 Prius

(06-15-2018, 11:58 PM)Tammy Hopkins Wrote:  Thank you for the Welcomes! And Tom that's a great idea ! I'll figure out how to get a request out for someone in my area or maybe Newort Beach might even be better. Thanks again looking forward to seeing more on the road.  Big Grin

Janet and I will be at Jojoba Hills RV Resort near Temecula, which is not far from you, during the month of September.  We would be glad to give you and your husband a tour of our coach and try to answer any questions you may have.

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit

Oscar and Janet, your offer is awesome! We would love to take you up on it! So excited! We are in the "what are we going to do with the rest of our lives"....I would love to hit every state in our incredible country and see as much as we can in a year...Thank you for reaching out to us. We will look forward to meeting you. My number is 714-623-5925

2002 Kountry Star Newmar
2007 Prius

(06-16-2018, 10:38 PM)Tammy Hopkins Wrote:  Oscar and Janet, your offer is awesome! We would love to take you up on it! So excited! We are in the "what are we going to do with the rest of our lives"....I would love to hit every state in our incredible country and see as much as we can in a year...Thank you for reaching out to us. We will look forward to meeting you. My number is 714-623-5925

Great, we will plan on seeing you all then!

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit