You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Aquahot continuous hot water

i keep a look on ebay for the valve and or rebuild kit. last time i bought an entire valve for cheap.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I'm still puzzled by the cold hot water lines ahead of the mixing valve and past the elbow in the hot water line closest to the front. I'll take the burner off tomorrow am. I take it that the two yellow headed valves must be shut to close the house loop lines
Thanks again!
Tony

Well, after installing the "Home Depot" fix, as discussed earlier, we have hot water! However, we now have a leak somewhere in/around the tank. I have a call in to Roger Berke, as he is only 125 miles from me. More later.

Always take your shower with tank water is not as cold as ground water

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589

Black pepper fixed leak for now (4 wks. ) I do have new elements for a likely future fix. Roger Berke never did return my calls. Hope all is well there.

Tony Van Helden
2003 Newell #646 2 slide
Tow 2017 Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk
Citroen Charleston  2cv
Spencer, Iowa (summers)
Mesa, Az. (winters)

Tony,

If you want the excellent help that Roger Berke can provide, just post a question or request on the Aqua Hot Forum. Its address is forum.rvhydronicheaterrepair.com.

He does not talk on the phone as he would be on the phone more than the good folks at Aqua Hot Factory telephone support.

Really tickled to hear the pepper treatment is working for you. All the best.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area