You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2002 front salon drivers side slide air seal replacement

(12-23-2018, 11:56 AM)ron skeen Wrote:  I have used kris on installing new slide track and he doses great work he purchase the track and did the job. Has also replace a heater fan which require removing the dash. Kris does frist class. Check with him for seal.

Thanks Ron for the feed back
Dario

(12-23-2018, 02:35 PM)MARKGMC3 Wrote:  
(12-23-2018, 07:18 AM)Deper10 Wrote:  
(12-05-2018, 04:43 PM)encantotom Wrote:  put most of the slide back together.  slide is perfectly aligned on the outside when retracted.  

you can see the slide seal (old one) and how the piece is formed that snaps into the rubber opposite piece that is in the coach.  

here are a few pictures of the upper part of the slide that is the stop at the top.  

tom

Hi Tom

Looks like I will have to replace my front slide seal after accidentally puncturing it while trying to close my slide. I have arranged to have the work done by Kris Jones at Precision Coach Works in Zephyrhills Fl. Did you buy your seal from Newell and about how much was the cost? Also, has anyone worked with Kris? He came highly recommended by Newell and does warranty work for them in the S.E.  and after talking with him, sounds like a great guy. I also spoke with him about installing the air vacuum pumps on both slides. Do you have a link to that as well?

Dario Perini
Coach 581

Hi Dario,

Enclosed u will find the layout for the vacuum pump on my 99 Newell & info to the pump.
It would be nice to know how your work with Chis turns out.

Thanks
Mark
Thanks Mark, I will let you know how it works out
Dario